- Jobs Increasing in Aerospace and Aviation
- Space Patrol Over America Is A Reality Soon
- $15/Hr Minimum Wage Wasted In Parts Of America
- The Top 14 American New Year’s Resolutions
- Earn a Technology Certificate in 24 Hours!
- Have Some Good Food While Looking For a New Job
- Laugh for Christmas!
- Medical Marijuana Will Create 1,200 Stores and Many Jobs In Ohio
- 60 Companies That Will Really Hire You
- Lost Roanoke Colony Found In Buried Fort
Careers, Jobs, Education and Fun
April 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Laughter Clubs
Better health and fitness for the aging:
- Why Tae Kyon Masters Seem To Live Forever
- Chinese Medicine for Unusual Chronic Pain
- Reflexology for Orthopedic Conditions
- Medical Science – Adventures in Increasing the Human Lifespan and The Reality of Skin Cell Damage
- How to Become a Certified Laughter Club Leader
- The Effects of Aerobic Exercise on Cognitive Function by Age and Gender
The anti-vaccine movement and the problems with childhood disease exposure:
- Are Disease Parties a Good Idea Now? – Chicken Pox Parties
- Histories Of Chicken Pox: Herpes Viruses and Chick Peas – Linguistics and Culture
Healthy effects can be changed by increasing environmental lighting:
Childhood health issues and diagnosis:
- K-5 Teachers Were Permitted to Diagnose ADD/ADHD in Ohio in the 1990s
- How to Question a Doctor’s Diagnosis of ADD or ADHD
- American Changes in Legal Criteria for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Resulting Funding Cuts — You can express your views freely to the American Psychiatric Association before they publish their new 2013 manual.
- Oregon Parents Tackle the 1% Rate for Autism Spectrum Disorders
… or become certified through a short course and run a Laughter Club yourself . People are doing this all over the world, encouraged by an international association in India. Laughter is seen as a medicine and a good tonic even in the Bible, though, so nothing is strange or mystic about it. We like to laugh.
Laughter Clubs lead people to laugh without resorting to jokes, sarcasm, situational comedy, skits, pranks, stand-up routines, practical jokes or other contrived methods. like pop psychology ice breakers: ‘Tell me three things about yourself.’ (My reply is, “No.”) How fake and forced is all this? LOL
The only requirement is a sort of deep breathing exercise and the club is actually an exercise in that way — the only exercise is breathing and laughing.
People make great friends here as they become healthier through laughter!