I look at employment trends and job openings every day and have done so for 12 years, as I have worked to help job seekers find stable and satisfying employment.
I have noticed an increase in driving jobs – especially in Truck Driving, CDL-licensed and otherwise, – since 2012.
Many of these advertised job listings are for CDL-licensed truck drivers and owner-operators of large trucks like semis, refrigerator trucks, logging trucks, and even tanker trucks. This increase in jobs indicates an increase in goods production and transport needs in the United States.
What goods? – Auto parts, computer parts, robots and robotic parts, aerospace related parts, spacecraft, oil, tar sands, vegetable foods, livestock, scrap metal, trash, medical devices – the list goes on.
Many of these jobs start at $50,000 and many have sign-on bonuses. Training is sometimes free to the student, while some students are paid to become truck drivers. See more information at:
- Jobs Increasing in Aerospace and Aviation
- Space Patrol Over America Is A Reality Soon
- $15/Hr Minimum Wage Wasted In Parts Of America
- The Top 14 American New Year’s Resolutions
- Earn a Technology Certificate in 24 Hours!
- Have Some Good Food While Looking For a New Job
- Laugh for Christmas!
- Medical Marijuana Will Create 1,200 Stores and Many Jobs In Ohio
- 60 Companies That Will Really Hire You
- Lost Roanoke Colony Found In Buried Fort
Careers, Jobs, Education and Fun
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets