“You must have all your teeth pulled immediately.”
That’s what a friend of mine was told when that person presented an Insurance Card and underwent an oral examination. Extractions were covered, but other services were not – not even a cleaning.
Residents of Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio were pleased when governors accepted the option of expanding Medicaid coverage to state residents of higher income levels, but they learned that coverage is not very good. Someone is paying a lot of money in taxes for these covered persons to receive nothing.
A dentist advised the patient mentioned above to have all teeth pulled, because root canals, caps, and bridges would not be a covered expense. But, one set of dentures every two years would be covered.
See what else is up with some of the Obamacare cases at
- Jobs Increasing in Aerospace and Aviation
- Space Patrol Over America Is A Reality Soon
- $15/Hr Minimum Wage Wasted In Parts Of America
- The Top 14 American New Year’s Resolutions
- Earn a Technology Certificate in 24 Hours!
- Have Some Good Food While Looking For a New Job
- Laugh for Christmas!
- Medical Marijuana Will Create 1,200 Stores and Many Jobs In Ohio
- 60 Companies That Will Really Hire You
- Lost Roanoke Colony Found In Buried Fort
Careers, Jobs, Education and Fun
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets