Whether you are looking for some refreshing alternatives to Commercial Christmas and hectic winter holidays, or just need a different sort of weekend getaway, try celebrating one of these holidays or events – or hold a themed party.
For instance, you can visit Mount Rumpke at the Rumpke Sanitary Landfill near Cincinnati, and view 30,000 lights and a gathering of 25-foot candy canes all month in December.
- The Rumpke folks power motor vehicles commercially with the methane created by the landfill. They are sustainable in American Made business as well as fun.
Or, you might want to visit Boogie in the Bungalow in Pennsylvania.
Or visit the oldest gorilla in captivity on her birthday – Colo seems to be in charge of the zoo.
America has a lot to do in December — Take a look at the link above.
- Jobs Increasing in Aerospace and Aviation
- Space Patrol Over America Is A Reality Soon
- $15/Hr Minimum Wage Wasted In Parts Of America
- The Top 14 American New Year’s Resolutions
- Earn a Technology Certificate in 24 Hours!
- Have Some Good Food While Looking For a New Job
- Laugh for Christmas!
- Medical Marijuana Will Create 1,200 Stores and Many Jobs In Ohio
- 60 Companies That Will Really Hire You
- Lost Roanoke Colony Found In Buried Fort
Careers, Jobs, Education and Fun
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets