US federal agencies and private companies analyze data about the workplace in America and publish their findings to help workers.Their findings are useful and sometimes shocking.
Several occupational titles are High Risk in terms of exposure to diseases.
According to the US Labor Department, an occupational disease is a chronic ailment that is the result of working at some job-related activity. As such, it is part of occupational safety and health and further, the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) that guarantees American workers a safe, clean, and disease-free place of employment.
Does you job make you sick? Is it in the Top 10 Jobs that make Americans ill? Take a look and see —
- Jobs Increasing in Aerospace and Aviation
- Space Patrol Over America Is A Reality Soon
- $15/Hr Minimum Wage Wasted In Parts Of America
- The Top 14 American New Year’s Resolutions
- Earn a Technology Certificate in 24 Hours!
- Have Some Good Food While Looking For a New Job
- Laugh for Christmas!
- Medical Marijuana Will Create 1,200 Stores and Many Jobs In Ohio
- 60 Companies That Will Really Hire You
- Lost Roanoke Colony Found In Buried Fort
Careers, Jobs, Education and Fun
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets