- The latest data on companies with the most employees is available for the year ending 2012. Results show a Top 10 US Companies with consistently larger employee groups than any other companies. The Number One company is also number one in the world, although it is number one for low-paid workers as well. At least in places like Ohio, these workers must be paid at least $7.70/hour because the state minimum wage is higher than the federal mark.
- At the link above, you will also find the
- Top 10 Companies with Low Wage Earners (maybe you want to avoid them?),
- Top 10 Global Employers with the largest workforces, and
- Top 10 Companies with the Biggest Profits.
I hope this information helps you in searching for your next job!
And don’t forget Summer Jobs or a second income if you need additional work: