Legislators that approved the 2009 Federal Minimum Wage increase and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) during Barack Obama’s first presidential term did not intend for Unemployment Benefits to be reduced. However, because of employer workarounds to offset the new legislation and its costs, this is what is occurring some places in the USA. It may happen again in 2013.
- Looking for Work in Another State?
- Will Planned Parenthood Lose Jobs? Will Black Market Organ Sales Steal Jobs, Too?
- When I Was Locked In a Closet By My Boss!
- The Psychology Industry In Turmoil
- Much Ado About the 4th of July – Obscure Facts, Recipes…
- Houston Best Place For Jobs, Including Older Workers
- Traditional Hawaiian Recipes – Text & Video
- Live Long and Prosper In Hawaii
- Visit and Work In Sacramento, California
- Top Micro-Cities for Jobs and Life: Santa Fe Springs CA
New Careers, Jobs & Education Success
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets