Legislators that approved the 2009 Federal Minimum Wage increase and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) during Barack Obama’s first presidential term did not intend for Unemployment Benefits to be reduced. However, because of employer workarounds to offset the new legislation and its costs, this is what is occurring some places in the USA. It may happen again in 2013.
- Travel and Jobs on the Superstition Highway
- Good Job Search Advice – Don’t Follow Bad Advice
- Keystone XL Pipeline – Canada’s Cancer Corridor comes to the USA
- Obamacare – Bad Surprises for Some
- Looking for Work in Another State?
- Survey Results: Top 10 Reasons People Get Fired
- Hottest Health Trends and Changes
- Top 10 Jobs That Make Us Sick
- Best Careers to 2020
- Sensational Education Errors!
New Careers, Jobs & Education Success
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets