Legislators that approved the 2009 Federal Minimum Wage increase and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) during Barack Obama’s first presidential term did not intend for Unemployment Benefits to be reduced. However, because of employer workarounds to offset the new legislation and its costs, this is what is occurring some places in the USA. It may happen again in 2013.
- McDonald’s Working to Raise the Minimum Wage to Worker Demands!
- 109-Year Old Army Air Forces Vet Still Works
- The Replacement Politics of Leaving a Job
- 10 Jobs for High Pay and Real Job Openings
- Sensational! — 100,000 New Drone-Related Jobs and $90 Billion Revenue
- Do You Have a Good Job Personality?
- Ted Forth on the New “Star Wars” Trailer
- Have You Been UNFRIENDED?
- Anti-Corruption Jobs
- Staying Alive When Old in the USA
New Careers, Jobs & Education Success
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets