Temple Grandin, PhD has been called the most accomplished person with autism in the world. She credits close educational mentoring with her parents from an early age, the accumulation of life experiences that she retains mentally and accesses like an Internet repository, and her development of her own characteristic “thinking in pictures” in choosing a career in industrial design applied in animal science. She also advocates problem-solving education and play time for children at an early age, and focusing on each child’s natural inclinations in talents and gifts and developing those.
- Jobs Increasing in Aerospace and Aviation
- Space Patrol Over America Is A Reality Soon
- $15/Hr Minimum Wage Wasted In Parts Of America
- The Top 14 American New Year’s Resolutions
- Earn a Technology Certificate in 24 Hours!
- Have Some Good Food While Looking For a New Job
- Laugh for Christmas!
- Medical Marijuana Will Create 1,200 Stores and Many Jobs In Ohio
- 60 Companies That Will Really Hire You
- Lost Roanoke Colony Found In Buried Fort
Careers, Jobs, Education and Fun
Best Blogs To Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets