The Buffalo Soldiers have a Western Ohio monument, where one of their own lived. Please come out to see it as soon as you have time. It makes a great stop along the historical routes of Ohio.
The delightful Andy Griffith passed suddenly, as if into thin air. He left us a legacy on film to share forever. He also left his influence on Director Ron Howard and memories of a more tranquil crossroads in America.
After a high peak in January 2011 and a decline in 2012, Anti-Corruption jobs are increasing is advertisements in the Financial, Healthcare, Aerospace, and Government/Defense Industries.
Iuka Ravine in the University District is an attractive place with a good view. Many students and non-students apply for apartments here for years, not realizing its tribute to a Mississippi town.
- Must Read: “Ebola Is Coming to a Town Near You”
- The Great White North – Jobs and Excitement
- USA Space Taxi Companies
- Meg Ryan Directs First Great Film. Tom Hanks Produces.
- 2,000,000 New Aerospace Jobs 2014 – 2022
- Resumes for Today’s Job Market
- How to Get a High Paid Starter Job
- Insurance Jobs with Less than a College Degree
- Ohio River Scenic Byway Tours from Shawnee Lookout to East Liverpool
- Heirloom Tomatoes and Flowers – Some Beautifully Black
New Careers, Jobs & Education Success
Best Blogs To Follow
- Never Nothing Going On
- Will This Be Forever?
- DNAeXplained - Genetic Genealogy
- World Education Blog
- Bad Parenting 101
- Eli Glasman
- Ericka Clay
- this nomad
- Beautiful Disasters
- The Devotion Cafe'
- Matt on Not-WordPress
- Welcome to the home of the POET and MASTER STORYTELLER - Alexander Thandi Ubani
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets