Legislators that approved the 2009 Federal Minimum Wage increase and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) during Barack Obama’s first presidential term did not intend for Unemployment Benefits to be reduced. However, because of employer workarounds to offset the new legislation and its costs, this is what is occurring some places in the USA. It may happen again in 2013.
- Must Read: “Ebola Is Coming to a Town Near You”
- The Great White North – Jobs and Excitement
- USA Space Taxi Companies
- Meg Ryan Directs First Great Film. Tom Hanks Produces.
- 2,000,000 New Aerospace Jobs 2014 – 2022
- Resumes for Today’s Job Market
- How to Get a High Paid Starter Job
- Insurance Jobs with Less than a College Degree
- Ohio River Scenic Byway Tours from Shawnee Lookout to East Liverpool
- Heirloom Tomatoes and Flowers – Some Beautifully Black
New Careers, Jobs & Education Success
Best Blogs To Follow
- Never Nothing Going On
- Will This Be Forever?
- DNAeXplained - Genetic Genealogy
- World Education Blog
- Bad Parenting 101
- Eli Glasman
- Ericka Clay
- this nomad
- Beautiful Disasters
- The Devotion Cafe'
- Matt on Not-WordPress
- Welcome to the home of the POET and MASTER STORYTELLER - Alexander Thandi Ubani
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets