US federal agencies and private companies analyze data about the workplace in America and publish their findings to help workers.Their findings are useful and sometimes shocking.
Several occupational titles are High Risk in terms of exposure to diseases.
According to the US Labor Department, an occupational disease is a chronic ailment that is the result of working at some job-related activity. As such, it is part of occupational safety and health and further, the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) that guarantees American workers a safe, clean, and disease-free place of employment.
Does you job make you sick? Is it in the Top 10 Jobs that make Americans ill? Take a look and see –
- Colds, Flu, Ebola – Does Your Job Make You Sick?
- Must Read: “Ebola Is Coming to a Town Near You”
- The Great White North – Jobs and Excitement
- USA Space Taxi Companies
- Meg Ryan Directs First Great Film. Tom Hanks Produces.
- 2,000,000 New Aerospace Jobs 2014 – 2022
- Resumes for Today’s Job Market
- How to Get a High Paid Starter Job
- Insurance Jobs with Less than a College Degree
- Ohio River Scenic Byway Tours from Shawnee Lookout to East Liverpool
New Careers, Jobs & Education Success
Best Blogs To Follow
- Never Nothing Going On
- Will This Be Forever?
- DNAeXplained - Genetic Genealogy
- World Education Blog
- Bad Parenting 101
- Eli Glasman
- Ericka Clay
- this nomad
- Beautiful Disasters
- The Devotion Cafe'
- Matt on Not-WordPress
- Welcome to the home of the POET and MASTER STORYTELLER - Alexander Thandi Ubani
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets